JOIN OUR TEAM - CURRENT VACANCIES - FEBRUARY 2018
CHEF DE PARTIE
Pasture is a Two Hat Restaurant in Auckland that has recently won Cuisine Magazine's Best Drinks List and led by Ed Verner, New Zealand Chef of the Year 2017. We are Metro's Best New Restaurant of 2017, and were nominated in 5 other categories. In summary, we work hard and we love what we do.
We are looking for a CDP with international fine dining experience, preferably 2+ years working in starred or hatted kitchens.
You'll need to be confident and outgoing as this is an open plan restaurant where chefs run dishes to the table and diners enjoy our chefs pass concept. Training in restaurant service is provided but only you can bring the personality required to interact with our diners.
Our senior chefs are all trained in highly regarded Top 100 restaurants abroad, and we have a kitchen driven by research, innovation and curiosity. If you join our team you will be part of something progressive and creative, with a small team that genuinely cares about the restaurant and developing their skills. We cook over woodfire, work with whole animals and are focused on fermentation and preservation. This is a one of a kind restaurant looking for committed team players.
Please refer to our website - www.pastureakl.com - to find out about more about us.
What you can bring to the team
- Professional cookery experience for 2 year, preferably with significant experience in international starred kitchens/ top world restaurants
- A willingness to strive for excellence
- Self-direction, motivation & ambition
- Ability to communicate positively and work under pressure in a small team
- Confidence to serve dishes and interact with customers and work in an open plan establishment
What we offer
- Competitive salary for fine dining with a small team culture
- Planned annual closures, including 2 weeks over Summer 18/19 and an upcoming closure in Winter 2018.
- The opportunity to learn from a talented team of chefs with a wealth of experience & progress your career in an exceptional restaurant
- Working daily alongside the head chef who owns the business and is committed to developing the team
We are hiring now - position is immediate - you must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We are open Wed-Sun.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Your experience & CV must be aligned to this role.
BACK OF HOUSE - PART TIME FLOOR STAFF
Looking to work alongside a passionate front of house leader with 2 Michelin star experience and upskill yourself in service? We need a part-time team member to assist us with glass polishing, clearing tables & BOH duties. Shifts will generally start from 7pm, Wed-Sun.
This is a unique opportunity to join our small team & grow in your experience alongside us.
Suited to someone who is just starting out in their hospitality career, but has the confidence & passion to do so at one of the best restaurants in town. There is a lot of scope to grow and develop in this role.
Get in touch with Laura for a chat ~ email@example.com.